This blog is for the world. It's for the people out there who don't have pictures of me, and need them. Welcome friends and family. Don't expect many posts, but get excited about pictures. I don't compose, I pose.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Intense About Eating


I'd be lying if I said I liked anything more than breastmilk. But an honorable mention must be given to sweet potatos, and the world of mashed food. I'll admit that it doesn't taste as good, but does that really matter when you can get big globs of it on your hands and rub it on your face as you eat. What better way to experience the food. Life is about experience as I've come to find out. If I could just open my mouth wide enough I'd fit the food, spoon, and that big hand thats bringing it, all into my mouth and give em all a good lick. That way they'd know I liked it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home