This blog is for the world. It's for the people out there who don't have pictures of me, and need them. Welcome friends and family. Don't expect many posts, but get excited about pictures. I don't compose, I pose.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Dad's Double Chin










I'm wondering if it's hereditary. Am I doomed to the double chin? And what about that nose? Does he sharpen it? I might impale myself. I'll just keep praying I take after mom. There's always mom, there's always mom, there's always mom...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok-how do I post a comment w/o first being sent to the email a comment? I'm only 2months old, you know, you can't expect that much of me. -Hob

9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hob,

I was stealing cars at two and a half months. Don't be limited by your age. Just look at the bottom of the post, click "comments", click what identity you want, write your comment, and click "publish". Just like me:)

9:56 AM

 
Blogger LOLJR said...

You're a boy so what does the nose matter? You'll probably break it playing sports anyway.

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home