This blog is for the world. It's for the people out there who don't have pictures of me, and need them. Welcome friends and family. Don't expect many posts, but get excited about pictures. I don't compose, I pose.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Giggle Happy

Today I entertained August by tossing various objects into the air and catching them in various contorted positions. Oh yes, and sound effects. Sound effects are essential- "Whoosh, wham, whump!"
August giggled the repetitive- "Huh, uh, uh, uh, uh..." until he was red in the face. In time, I will teach him to make that sound when he is imitating a machine gun. For know, he'll be trigger happy with giggles.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rubber swan is mine.

Pa

6:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you can play with it.

Pa

6:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

August is quite musically inclined and always goes for the piano or some form of musical games....hmmmm, I wonder why?
Love Nina

8:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was Nina who made the last comment....learning how to publsish comments.

8:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi August
I hope this comes through. I have tried several times and not been able to be printed. I can't wait to turn on each morning to see what that Dad has done next. I think he is training you for Hollywood
Love and Hugs
Granny

8:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home