This blog is for the world. It's for the people out there who don't have pictures of me, and need them. Welcome friends and family. Don't expect many posts, but get excited about pictures. I don't compose, I pose.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanks a Lot

We had a great Thanksgiving down in Ontario, Oregon with Great-Grandma Sig, Leesha and Drake, and Grandma and Grandpa Gray. Unfortunately this is the only picture my parents took, and its not even on Thanksgiving day, its the day after, and thats not even Turkey I'm holding. So thats why I am giving them this look. Its as much as to say, "Oh, now your taking a picture. Thanks a lot."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi August
These are great pictures. You aare one good looking young man.
Love
Granny

7:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home