This blog is for the world. It's for the people out there who don't have pictures of me, and need them. Welcome friends and family. Don't expect many posts, but get excited about pictures. I don't compose, I pose.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm Rollin'

This is the look of sheer satisfaction. "Why?" you ask. And I say, "Cause I'm rollin', I'm rollin', I'm rollin', yeah! Thats right, rollin' over. And whats most important about this is that I did it two days ago, and today is my sixth month birthday (I'm looking forward to all the cards you have no doubt already sent me). All this is to say, that I rolled over before I was six months old. Not bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger LOLJR said...

Happy six month birthday. Finally, independent movement! It's HUGE! It makes everyone happy. Yippee!

2:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go August! We will have to find some good fall leaves at the park for you to roll in! Keep practicing.
Love Nina

6:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home